Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Red Snapper: “I recommend researching destroyers early on. Perfect for defending against non-naval opponents. ” Agreed

• Thank you, Dorado

Singfod - - Bug Reports & Issues

That happened to me earlier in the day. It’s back to normal for me now.

• Don’t know if it really happened, but I log in today and I can’t see any of my units! Please help! disappeared.jpg

• World Cup 2022

Singfod - - Off Topic

LETS GO ALBICELESTE WC 2022!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ARGENTINA!!!!

• World Cup 2022

Singfod - - Off Topic

¡VAMOS LA ALBICELESTE! ¡VIVA ARGENTINA COPA MUNDIAL 2022!

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Viewed by 2 people, you and him or her. ” they/them, thanks

• Quote from Red Snapper: “Yeah we all have been having issues with ferrying planes since the latest update - its buggin' me as well ” ok thanks. Just wanted to get someone else's opinion (i.e. if it's a game-wide issue). @Yak are y'all aware of this?

• Hi there I have a bug in my game (ww3). i sent a asw helo stack to ferry from tripoli Libya to zagreb Croatia, but the stack keeps turning back to tripoli. It says "refueling" but the target was within range. I tried to stop the cycle but the unit kees taking off, going back, refueling, etc. Please find a fix? I need this stack urgently

• World Cup 2022

Singfod - - Off Topic

im still getting over how brazil coughed up their game with croatia i wanted brazil to play argentina, it would be a neymar-messi showdown maybe next time.

• World Cup 2022

Singfod - - Off Topic

Quote from TheShinwacker: “I was hoping for a Portugal v Argentina final, because this is Probably Messi and Ronaldo's last world cup. But since Portugal was eliminated by morroco, I am hoping Argentina will will ” OMG YESSSSSSSS forum.conflictnations.com/index.php?attachment/4080/

• Best LARPing communities?

Singfod - - Questions & Answers

Hello, in the past few weeks I have become really interested in the LARPing aspect of the game. I know that there are special alliances that regularly host LARP games for its members (as opposed to aaVa games) Does anyone here know where I could find such alliances? if so, which ones are the best?

• World Cup 2022

Singfod - - Off Topic

ARGENTINA FTW #WERIDEWITHMESSI

• Answering Questions

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Singfod: “Quote from xXWolfXx: “Yeah, similar threads have popped up multiple times and at some point I guess everyone got tired of answering the same post over and over again. So as others already stated that's probably why you received no response. Devs are busy and don't have time to check every suggestion, especially when they've already been suggested. ” you say there has been other posts similar to mine on this forum-board?How can I find these previous posts…

• Answering Questions

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Singfod: “It seems the people who run this forum-board do not care about people’s suggestions very much. Last week I made a post suggesting a possible 5th city for Korea. And 5 days later, still no official response. From my previous thread, it seems the only thing this forum-board is good for is some side laughs and talking-about-talking-about-the actual subject that doesn’t even help the discussion. Do people actually take time to look at suggestions from their …

• Answering Questions

It seems the people who run this forum-board do not care about people’s suggestions very much. Last week I made a post suggesting a possible 5th city for Korea. And 5 days later, still no official response. From my previous thread, it seems the only thing this forum-board is good for is some side laughs and talking-about-talking-about-the actual subject that doesn’t even help the discussion. Do people actually take time to look at suggestions from their fellow-players? If not, then I probably re…

• Jeju Island (Korea)

Singfod - - Suggestions

So in pacific theater map, there is island called Jeju at the coast of Korea. I think that in the ww3 map this should be Korea’s 5th city. As you probably know Korea only has 4 cities in that map making it unbalanced. So having that 5th city will make more people want to play it.

• Belarus is now Bosnia

Singfod - - Bug Reports & Issues

I just joined a new flashpoint game, and as I was looking around the map I noticed that the label over Belarus now is labeled as Bosnia. But by clicking into the diplomacy list I see the name is still Belarus. I guess it has to do with the labels over the screen?