Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Airborn infantry is too slow

GoldBRO - - Suggestions

Yeah animation... ...Ok I understand what you are talking about but still, we can drop altilery by helicopters and there is faster than airinfantry. I dont think this is fine.

GoldBRO - - Suggestions

Quote from Pablo22510: “Why not faster? Helis are faster than Humvees. ” I was talking about airborn infantry after air assault Quote from Germanico: “we will also nerf airborne some in the next update. ” What are u talking about? Quote from Germanico: “airborne walks or flies and this won't change. ” Why not, strategic relocation is very hard even in ally country. Why not just add bigger penalty/punishmen for walking across enemy or occupied territory?

GoldBRO - - Suggestions

Airborn infantry is too slow. I know that it may not be possible to load heavy cars to the helicopter, but there is possible to load 3 lvl of towed altilery and is faster? Where is the logic? I think airborn infantry should be 70% fast as motorised infantry is and have less hit points than them.

• North Korea readying ICBMs

GoldBRO - - Off Topic

If Korea is so powerful why we can't play as Kim?

• Map Suggestions

GoldBRO - - Suggestions

And I thinkt it should be map of War in Yugoslavia for 5 players with Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia and Montenegro, Moldavia and Bosnia and Herzegovina as playable countries - other countries will be not to movement like Antarctica on world map

• Patrol of ships

GoldBRO - - Suggestions

I dont think so, you have already "add target" button so you can do your own patrols. Isn't it simple?

• GoldBRO - z tego co widze Wietnam jeszcze wolny