Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from vynical: “I seem to have found the issue, merged my single SAM in the screenshot above with another stack then split it up again, no additional kills, the number of enemies destroyed for both the single SAM and the SAM stack increased: vMpf6t.jpg The issue is most likely from the formula used to calculate the stats during merging and splitting up stacks of the same unit. the ASFs got moved around in several different stacks quite a bit hence its huge number ” Glad it seemed to sort it…

• Wow. I'm impressed! Haha! Can you tell us if it affected some of your other stats? Like some of your profile stats/ranks/levels unlocked? You know what I'm talking about, I assume, if you're playing that high-caliber of a game.

• Quote from Maxim | CM: “Quote from Saucon21: “So I see we are nearing the end of the season, anything in the pipeline for next season like maybe some more old units back like the elite chopper to go with elite frig. Really would like the rail gun personally ” Our design team is currently working on the upcoming season. We'd obviously love to hear ideas so go for it Can you see any gaps that can be filled in with a new seasonal unit? ” I'm sure you knew this comment of yours was going to get a nu…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from playbabe: “lol, there is 0 of this in beta test ” Well I watched it happening. You can see evidence of it happening, even tho I forgot to mention the other airfield (white box) they should have evacuated to, instead of becoming trucks, which they never do, not again from this point forward, we swear. forum.conflictnations.com/index.php?attachment/4387/ ” Is that the ol' MS Paint I see there, buddy? Along with Norton Antivirus wanting you to restart your co…

• How to Kamikaze?

Cpt_Merica - - General Discussion

Quote from Ay Ay Captain: “I'm playing pacific theater in a coalition of 3, 1 dead country and one super dominant. We are day 20 and this dude has over 100 units already. We're talking level 5 infantry, and level 4 ASF, MRLs, tank destroyers and reacon, with some elite rail guns and strikers. His homeland is fortified with SAMs plus 2 annexed cities. There is no way this is just hard work, there must have been gold, right? Anyway, this all got me thinking that he doesn't really need me to win, h…

• Quote from Rainmaker2112: “Quote from Cpt_Merica: “Perfect! Then we agree that Tier 3 Elite Frigates should have 5 slots each ” HAhaha Quote from Cpt_Merica: “What would you say to stacking A Carrier with 2 Elite Frigates? Total capacity of 21 with 6 necessarily being helicopters. Still good with that idea? ” Yeah, makes sense as far as I can see. It seems to me that all carriers in the same battle group would be able to send their air craft out on sorties together. I suppose a technical challen…

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from aplicar wax: “Quote from Cpt_Merica: “Yeah... losing Crimea is a non-starter for Russia because of their naval base in Sevastopol, despite them annexing it illegally. ” This is a big lie spread by Western media.Crimea was originally part of the Russian SSR, during the days of the Soviet Union. In 1954, after a request from the Ukrainian governor, the Russian SSR gave Crimea to the Ukrainian SSR with the intent that it would be returned after 60 years. In 2014, 60 …

• Yeah... losing Crimea is a non-starter for Russia because of their naval base in Sevastopol, despite them annexing it illegally. They'd fight tooth and nail for that, or else they lose one of their most valuable warm naval ports! It'll certainly be interesting to see what happens and how everything shakes out in the end.

• Quote from Minute: “Quote from Rainmaker2112: “Interesting indeed. All good comments above mine, but I'll add a few thoughts. 1. Although it's a military game, it certainly has economics and the morale system in addition to the military aspect in choosing technologies, building, and commanding forces. So, I would say ideology plays a role in economics, foreign policy, and warfare and is an interesting dimension. 2. I think the resource production bonuses are mega OP - especially "Heavy Industry"…

• Quote from Rainmaker2112: “Quote from Cpt_Merica: “but lets begin with some common ground first. So thoughts on stacking 2 Elite Frigates? ” Agreed! I think elite frigates should stack and I the air crafts on them should stack. So, in your proposed stack, yes, you'd have 6 helicopters where you can send out a 5 stack and have a spare. ” Perfect! Then we agree that Tier 3 Elite Frigates should have 5 slots each Ok but for real, happy to find that common ground. What would you say to stacking A Ca…

• Awww man! Did I miss out on another political dumpster fire??

• Quote from Rainmaker2112: “Quote from Cpt_Merica: “Then increase to level 4 naval base. I'm not looking at this as any part of land unit suppression force, but rather a complete naval counter to other naval stacks out there, submarines included. There is an a disadvantage against submarines already. You can't touch them with cruise missiles, SF nor EAA can hit them. Also, as you and others have mentioned previously, a sub officer with a full stack is incredibly difficult to bust. It just makes s…

• Quote from Rainmaker2112: “Quote from japan samurai: “Imagine saying 2 helis is enough to project power. ” It is plenty to clean up insurgents, straggler infantry, etc. After you take down someone's homeland, you still have to finish taking all their land and burning cities to finish the war... MAA is THE counter to helicopters (save ASF) so... yeah, helicopters are going to loose against MAA. Generally speaking, Elite frigates let you avoid making extra air bases to cover lightly guarded areas …

• Simple solution for this problem, as bdrrel alluded to above. Similar to how Infantry and other units will use multiple airfields to reach (ferry to) the requested destination, the same thing needs to be implemented when ferrying aircraft. I'm not sure why this wasn't automatically implemented in the first place.

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Rainmaker2112: “I am not saying Russia is the "good side" as all. In politics, there is basically never a "good side". As a rule, there is "good side" and "bad" side mixed in to the motivations of all parties involved in politics. I just think it's super hypocritical for Western governments to virtue signal over Ukraine when they absolutely share part of the blame for the war in the first place. ” Excuse me?There is an unambiguous bad side in t…

• Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from Cpt_Merica: “As much as I stand behind Ukraine, I think the decision to keep Crimea an AI country is the only perfect solution. It appeases most everyone. I can appreciate where you're coming from, though 100%! ” "Appeasement". bad. ” Yes, this was poorly worded. I am not a fan of the "appeasement" foreign policy strategy used by many administrations. If I were to re-word it I would say that, because what's happening in Ukraine is such a complicated situation…

• Name of my Alliance: Defenders of Freedom It has a picture of George Washington crossing the Delaware river, should be easy to find! Man I just didn't expect to have all those units at the beginning. Like I knew you started out with a number of units, but I just didn't expect that many units, the variety, and whatnot; it was more than what I anticipated. I ended up just building out a bunch of naval units, Theater Defense, ballistic missile subs and more. I essentially just nuked nearly every en…

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “We can play a 4x game. Are you in a alliance that we can create one and battle? ” I am in an Alliance, actually! Although I'll be honest, I have only played one 4x game because I'm a "golder" and your gold isn't as well spent in 4x matches. I think my second ever match was a 4x WW3 game. I've also only ever played 1 Alliance v Alliance match and it was Able Archer. It was brutal. I'd also prefer a public match so maybe you and I can create a coalition, invite 3 new p…

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Cpt_Merica, may be my new favorite poster, ... except for that troubling use of the buzz word "toxicity" in his signature. ” Basing who you 'support' from political patriotism argument. That supports a criminal.200.gif Joe and Kamala 2024! ” Please lets not bring politics back onto this thread. It was a mistake the first time and would be a mistake now. I know your comment was directed at DoD, but I am happy to discuss politics perhaps on…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Cpt_Merica, may be my new favorite poster, ... except for that troubling use of the buzz word "toxicity" in his signature. ” Now THAT is a high compliment coming from DoD! I've updated my signature to convey the same message in a different way. Better?