Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from WednesdayAddams: “t Quote from HELLFIRE: “Australia cuz you're isolated from the mainland zombies and once you get a strong navy and air-force you can just beat everyone. ” thats why i said madagascar ” I don't think Madagascars that good but, everyone is different!

• Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Quote from shieloopfie: “Quote from HELLFIRE: “Quote from Amonn: “Quote from HELLFIRE: “Day 1: ->>Conventional Warhead Day 4: Ballistic Missile Day 11 - 13: Missiles ” Are you a golder?? ” No I don't buy gold I get gold from winning ” I use gold mainly in the beginning of the round (before day 5), mainly to expedite early researches. This way I can ensure I research superior air force to attack the inactive players. However, I rarely use if for speeding up troop prod…

• Hospital ships

HELLFIRE - - Suggestions

My Idea: * * Day * Healing For Ships * Ship HP * Aircraft Healing* * Tier 1 * Day 3 * +1 HP/Day * 20 HP * N/A * Tier 2 * Day 7 * +2 HP/Day * 25 HP * +1 HP/Day * Tier 3 * Day 12 * +3 HP/Day * 30 HP * +2 HP/Day *If stack includes Elite Frigate or Carrier

• Real World Map

HELLFIRE - - Suggestions

Quote from Zaktty: “Real World MAp would be one of the best things for the game. I know there would have to be a lot of power balancing, because of the state of some world militaries. A lot of new people who join this game, join so they can play alternate history, and people get very disappointed that this isn't currently possible. I went to a school a while ago, every single pupil there wanted it, they explained that it could be balanced - there idea was a "Public Opinion" Factor, but upvote re…

• Quote from Corey32: “In a game where Italy has elite ships, elite planes etc and according to info my level 5 planes should whoop a elite striker yet its doing little damage? my SAMs all level 3 are doing barely any damage to these elite strikers that you can have multiple of that are OP asf....how you meant to defend agaisn't them? and why can only certain people get them? i literally just lost x2 groups of x5 aircraft to one stack of elite strikers that do 0.5 damage to planes my planes do 14 …

• I wrote it then realised. And why are you stalking me

• Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from HELLFIRE: “Most noobs (no offence to people who do this) do this hoping a strong punch on the enemy will eliminate them. This leaves their homeland defenceless and open to attack. In your scenario you should send a few destroyers and infantry over to take him out. ” Oh wait so now you’re xalling meliodas who does that too a NOOB? There’s actually some logic compared to what ya think YA KNO ” Its my opinion stop being toxic.

• Also why is everyone so toxic, is it just to me or everyone?

• Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from HELLFIRE: “Day 1: Motorized Infantry, Conventional Warhead and Corvette/Air Superiority Fighter Day 2: Frigate, Infantry Officer Day 3: Upgrades Day 4: Ballistic Missile, Tank Day 5: Upgrades for Infantry and Tank Day 6 - 10: Upgrade everything Day 11 - 13: Missiles Day 13 - 20: Upgrades and Carrier Day 20 - 30: Stealth Aircraft and Upgrades Day 30 - End: Upgrades and ICBM ” Gold? TF. Conventional warhead takes like 3-4k rares.What kind of strategy is this??…

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “@HELLFIRE is surly trolling. he is doing carrier but he has not researched any unit that can land on carrier. EPIC Troll failure. Sorry. Maybe next time. ” SORRY! Stop being so toxic.

• Quote from Amonn: “Quote from HELLFIRE: “Day 1: ->>Conventional Warhead Day 4: Ballistic Missile Day 11 - 13: Missiles ” Are you a golder?? ” No I don't buy gold I get gold from winning

• Quote from playbabe: “Huh, I thought land lock players love to brag about how they don't need to counter naval and actually better off without one ” Yeah true but I prefer navy and many others do too

• Quote from HELLFIRE: “Most noobs (no offence to people who do this) do this hoping a strong punch on the enemy will eliminate them. This leaves their homeland defenceless and open to attack. In your scenario you should send a few destroyers and infantry over to take him out. ” Another possible reason is that they want to defend their flank/border with large amounts of troops.

• Most noobs (no offence to people who do this) do this hoping a strong punch on the enemy will eliminate them. This leaves their homeland defenceless and open to attack. In your scenario you should send a few destroyers and infantry over to take him out.

• On someones profile click the + (add) button in the top right. Edit: (Turns out it was already answered)

• Day 1: Motorized Infantry, Conventional Warhead and Corvette/Air Superiority Fighter Day 2: Frigate, Infantry Officer Day 3: Upgrades Day 4: Ballistic Missile, Tank Day 5: Upgrades for Infantry and Tank Day 6 - 10: Upgrade everything Day 11 - 13: Missiles Day 13 - 20: Upgrades and Carrier Day 20 - 30: Stealth Aircraft and Upgrades Day 30 - End: Upgrades and ICBM

• Australia cuz you're isolated from the mainland zombies and once you get a strong navy and air-force you can just beat everyone.