Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Resource rework

Minute - - Suggestions

To make capitals more important, half of all your resources are located at your hq. If your opponent occupies your capital, half of your resources will be capitulated. This same concept should be put into homeland cities that produce resources (a larger portion of components will be gone if your enemy occupies ur homeland city producing components).

• we do road

• Quote from Rainmaker2112: “Interesting indeed. All good comments above mine, but I'll add a few thoughts. 1. Although it's a military game, it certainly has economics and the morale system in addition to the military aspect in choosing technologies, building, and commanding forces. So, I would say ideology plays a role in economics, foreign policy, and warfare and is an interesting dimension. 2. I think the resource production bonuses are mega OP - especially "Heavy Industry". 3. I think the hom…

• New Gamemode Idea: Linggadjati

Minute - - Suggestions

Cool, indonesia is a beautiful country and underrated. Plus the coastal cities could give birth to strategic play…

• Basically, because some of my suggestions were too “complicated”, I am gonna dumb down on my existing suggestions. Ideologies are the system a nation. Different countries will have different ideaologies at the start depending on their country. It takes 7-14 days in game to change ideologies. Perks are unlockable, debuffs are forever (until changes). Only 3 perks are to be active at a time. Perks will need money and manpower and time to unlock. Buffs will increase by the 1% every 2 game days if i…

• Peace Conference: What I am suggesting is: if a nation is losing a war, they can have the option to "surrender" to the attacking nations. When most (if not all) of the losing nations against the attacking nations agree to the surrender, then a peace conference event is activated. This can also happen if a specific nation surrenders. Surrenders can be rejected if over 50% on the winning side rejects. In special cases, nations outside of coalitions who are not helping in efforts do not have to sur…