Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Which one is your favorite (practically, not just "rarely, but xx is fun") to use, and how do you use them that makes them valuable to your style of play? Part of it is boredom of only using m-inf, the other part is I know theres folks successfully using these other units (side question- didnt want to start a new thread for it... is there a place where dorado gives news of what all the new changes are? i read something about planes/airstrips, spawns increasinbg hp (though unsure how much), sound…

• Ranged Units

noy819038 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from japan samurai: “Lmfao, don’t sound so sure of yourself or don’t expect people to be kind to you if you’re absolutely wrong MbTs help to absorb a lot of damage if you didn’t realise, a 10 stack of MRLs only does about 50-70 damage every hr, if you have 10 stack MBTs its gonna take that stack 10hrs to destroy it, but also allows you to gain land and push for strategic location whilst gaining intel of possible points MRL is going for…

• Ranged Units

obviously when i skip the ranged fighting of my infantry, they take damage, but it seems like they take the city so much faster. if i use 2 or 3 units with the ranged attack is the health trade off worth the time trade off? do most ppl use the move button instead of attack like me, or am i short changing myself

• Ranged Units

So i havent used artillery much. early on it seemed they were really weak. when theyre in a stack, theyre the only ones that fire while the rest of the unit sits there. it seems like it takes forever for them to defeat an enemy, but i havent tried much.... when using the top tier infintry unit, i use the move button, instead of attack, for the city i want to take.... is this a mistake on my part?