Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sounds like a juicy target to me!

• Everyone has probably heard of the big news today, that Dorado is planning to shut down the CoN Forum. While we can still communicate with each other via other platforms such as Discord and Reddit, of course, the Forum is different from those. While Discord conversations tend to be very vague and underwhelming, the Forum hosts intriguing discussions about a wide variety of topics, such as specific nation strategies, unit pros-and-cons discussions, and players' takes on new game features and map …

• Right now, the game's Morale system is very confusing. Provinces tend toward 100, while Cities do not. To make matters worse, Homeland Cities, Occupied Cities, and Annexed Cities all tend toward different Morale values. And those values are not even listed in the game! What I want to suggest is to make the Morale of all Cities tend toward 100. I also play Call of War, and in that game, EVERY SINGLE PROVINCE CAN NATURALLY (without buildings) GET TO 100 MORALE. I understand that Call of War is a d…

• How did my thread about an Africa map turn into a debate about the Croatian government Anyways... Quote from Tifo_14: “Judy, I like your suggestion. An Africa-based map would be really interesting. However, there are a few nations that maybe could be playable (Yemen, Oman, Mauritania...) I would be interested to see an official response on this topic. ” Yes, I do hope a dev reads this suggestion and shares it with the CoN team. @Maxim | CM what do you think of my suggestion? Quote from playbabe:…

• Hello everyone! Thank you all for the (mostly) productive replies to my suggestion. Quote from kurtvonstein: “thank you for taking so much time and effort to explain your idea. I try to get a grip as to why I should/would play this map. I compare this they battleground USA and pacific theater. I played them once but they are not my favorites. if you wanne play lots of landlocked try battleground USA. I personally dont needmaps with lots of undead land that keeps my natiknal guards busy landgrabb…

• Hello everyone! It's been quite a while since a new map was launched. So I would like to suggest an idea for a new one. This map would focus predominantly on Africa, but would also include small areas of Europe, Asia and the Middle East. This picture shows what the approximate map boundaries would be: forum.conflictnations.com/index.php?attachment/4328/ There would be 30 playable countries, just like in the Pacific Theater map. 1. South Africa - 6 cities 2. Namibia - 5 cities 3. Mozambique - 5 c…

• Quote from KFGauss: “I've been reluctant to ask, but I feel like I'm driving past a car wreck without stopping to help. In your OP you wrote about "more accurate way the randomness of battles can be computed by the server". What are you trying to say when you write that? More accurate according to what or who? What is inaccurate about them now? Who says what accurate randomness is? What you've described would dramatically increase the computers' workload and you haven't explained a good reason f…

• Here's a snapshot of what I've been able to do in the C# editor (so far) forum.conflictnations.com/index.php?attachment/4275/ That chunk of code multiplies the raw number by 10, runs it through Gauss's formula (which is already a function in my editor) and puts all the results in a nice list. I'm still working on code for step 6 and onward. If any of you are coders, feel free to add your thoughts on this program. EDIT: There's a typo on line 18, the semicolon should be at the end of the line, so…

• Quote from aplicar wax: “I have a question. Would this be implemented across all servers (Japanese, English, German, etc)? ” Yes... why would it not? Quote from Savanrej: “How would we (the players) benefit from this? ” By having a better gaming experience; this new method will take much stress off the servers. I know it looks complicated to you but it’s way easier than the current method. Watch this: If stack X deals 15 damage against soft targets, and it is entering a battle with infantry, we’…

• Do you guys have ANY consideration for my suggestion to stay on topic? EDIT: Sorry mister Dealer of Death, you posted right before me.

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “We'll need proof that it will work, for your acception into Harvard. ” It will work! You can try yourself. Just take any attack value, multiply by 10, and insert it into Gauss's formula. Follow my steps, and then Eureka! You get a modifier!

• Hello everyone! I have a suggestion entailing a new, more accurate way that the randomness of battles can be calculated by the server. There is a formula that can be used to extract a random value from a pool of values that levels exponentially. It is called Gauss’s formula, after the mathematician Karl Friedrich Gauss who discovered it. The formula calculates the sum of numbers from 1 to n by multiplying n by 1 + n. The formula is below: 1 + 2 + 3 + ... + n = ½ n (n + 1) For example, if you wan…