Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Average morale low

TheWildThing - - Questions & Answers

I think there is a ripple effect on surrounding provinces in your homeland surrounding your homeland cities... but the ripple is so minimal you shouldnt take it into consideration... in saying that you should try to keep your homeland morale high so that production stays good (I believe you mentioned this was an issue) and you can keep pumping out troops.

• I will somewhat revitalize this thread real quick... the rioters have made things much easier to expand, as im sure only a lvl 1 or 2 NG is enough to hold a city no problem (I havent been able to play for a while due to my schedule)

• Damage doubts

Sounds good

• Thanks guys... ill pass it on if he doesnt see this

• My friend (who doesnt have a CoN forum account) has asked me to create this thread How to win with a 5 city country He is asking specifically about which units to research and make, production, how to attack and defend, etc. Lets say the country is Finland as he likes that country whenever im near there but hates the fact it has 5 cities. I would also like to read the replies to this as I have my own ideas but have seen experienced players (myself included occasionally) that just dominate with 5…

• Destroyer Anti air

TheWildThing - - Suggestions

I feel like (and I could be wrong) that the destroyers are like that to make sure they stay balanced... if destroyers had AA attack in addition to the defense then they would essentially be cheaper cruisers, correct me if im wrong here

• Damage doubts

I hate math but probably

• Island Disputes

TheWildThing - - Maps

Quote from Second Cannae: “Quote from GeneralJeagerY: “(For fellow non-metric users, this is like comparing one bald eagle to 65446 bald eagles) ” ” I love this way too much even though im a 'metric user'

• Quote from beebah8: “Is this tech tree going to be implemented by the game? Hope the devs have taken notice ” Good luck with that

• Ive just been reading some old threads... many leading to the fact that KF always goes to the "Google It" time and time again lmao.

• Island Disputes

TheWildThing - - Maps

Yay!!! Colonization by "insertion"

• It shouldnt work like that... destroyers dont have any attack to fixed or rotary wing aircraft. Probably just a bug.

• Obsolete Helicopters?

TheWildThing - - General Discussion

Quote from rwt: “I would go as far as arguing that MAA is just as good if not slightly more useful than SAM in higher level gameplay. After all, no one is "stupid" enough to make SF and you just need enough anti-FW to scare away ASF. Meanwhile, helis are very prevalent (for various reasons that have been discussed for years), making MAA much more useful, especially with the new(ish) update where ASF refuels after a few hours. However, for public games, SAMs are definitely better--how many games …

• Obsolete Helicopters?

Exactly

• Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “Quote from Maxim | CM: “Quote from GreenGooy: “Why has it been, seemingly for weeks now (maybe more) there are only the same 6 maps available over and over? Apocalypse/WW3 Overkill Battleground USA Flashpoint Red vs. Blue would be something different. It's the same WW3 map, but at least it would be something different. The only 4X games are the global maps. There are so many cool maps I've seen over the past few months: Pacific Theatre, Japan, others I can't even recall…

• Its happened a couple times to me as well... Id be VERY surprised if it wasnt fixed in a day or two.

• @TheGENOC1D3R That is probably the most well laid out idea I have seen... to be fair I havent been here too long... but thats pretty crazy.

• Obsolete Helicopters?

Quote from Kaiservar: “Quote from TheWildThing: “My friend uses MAA in most if not all of his games while i use SAMs. It works to our playstyles... but in addition to that I have HARDLY, if at all, seen other players use helis (aside from myself occasionaly). ” I have seen two players using it but one or two, nothing serious. I think most people don't know how to use them. I have used MAA just against one of these players (was my second CoN game, FP) and it works against the chopper and it do so…

• Obsolete Helicopters?

My friend uses MAA in most if not all of his games while i use SAMs. It works to our playstyles... but in addition to that I have HARDLY, if at all, seen other players use helis (aside from myself occasionaly).