Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from playbabe: “Quote from aplicar wax: “Where is South America Flashpoint? ” South America is real? ” I think that would be a good Setting for an Alliance Map.

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “ If you're able to fit 5 cities in a country as small of Gabon. Many of those AI countries could fit.\ You're missing many key details here. The doctrines. Why is some European Nations included, Malta aside; why Italy and Greece is there? Why are there multiple Middle Eastern countries in the African map? You only need Suez (Egypt), Israel, and Jordan that's about it. Overall it's a good idea. ” - Why is the United States (North America) included in the Europe map? -…

• I like this Idea.

• My Alliance is planning to play a game with another Alliance. We both have agreed that Gold will not be used in the Round. However, we have a strong suspicion that one of the Players has been using Gold. Is it possible for the Alliance Leaders to see if Gold has been used? If not, I suggest that they should be. There really isn't a way to prove Gold use as of now. Maybe an announcement in the Newspaper whenever Gold is used, and who did it?