Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 112.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Armored hate

MattBooth25 - - General Discussion

Quote from T8.0: “There shouldn't be a need to give artillery more hp by placing it with tanks, you should defend it with anti air and withdrawing it if the enemy tries to push you with infantry ” gets caught by a stack of special forces, because I know you only get lvl 3 ground radar.

• Artillery!

Hitting moonwalking and hitting again for 18 hours a day as you fight over a huge section of land can be fun and exciting once every couple months in an AvA, but for a public I find it ridiculous.

• Frigates should be nerfed

Quote from ComteJohn: “ok....it seems like you are not an experienced player.... Do you know that frigates at maximum level are easily destroyed by combat helicopters... and make a statement that this game is rubbish because of your personal opinion about a particular item and still say that it is cheap? pray please... First, anyone on any forum must first come and post their opinions with an approach focused on relevant criteria and that all variants are included in their observations... Reeval…

Quote from Charlie71: “They excel probably against noob players. ” if my units can be produced from a lvl 2 navy base that’s a bonus compared to someone who needs a lvl 4, if we get the same range I can hit and run less active enemies. In Alliance Matches you see a lot of frigates so no not just against noob players.

• I think Nigeria, but I was also a new player and had purchased the $50 steam pack and just spent 1million gold in a single match, ruined the game for everyone with nukes. looking back, it was a stupid game.

Quote from shrek6satan: “They're too cheap, they have anti air which is too long of a range the only thing who can actually beat them is a unit stronger than them which to me is bad game design. They should have advantages and disadvantages who can balance each other out. A player who spams frigates will outmatch every other player even if the other player makes cruirsers just by sheer numbers. In general navy in my view is kinda unbalanced like there should be coastol defenses or maybe make cor…

• bruh go find an alliance and play some alliance games, we dont have time for this.

• Quote from BlackStarMedia: “I would personally love to see the AC-130J Ghostrider gunship in the game. It would be a real game-changer in any match so it would be the perfect limited unit. It would provide fire cover for extended periods of time without having to head back to base or refuel. Another aircraft that I would absolutely love to see in the game is the KC-135 Stratotanker or the KC-46 Pegasus. Both are great refueling aircraft and could add more in air time for patroling air units. 62b…

• 40-60 days is the average, some games end with rogue states winning, some games end in 30 days. It’s really dependent on the skill and activity of the entire server.

• Quote from Belgian General: “Something that should also be available in the game is : the option to make a air unit patrol around a specific unit ( it would follow it) for exemple : you send a drone, you see a ground unit and you want to know where It goes. The thing is, you have a life and you can’t check every 2 seconds where goes the units and move the drone to make it follow the unit so what about a « follow/tail » option ? Other exemple : you send a bunch of Bomber to strike a position. You…

• Here are some AvA style builds which have had a lot of work put into them to balance resources and building requirements. If you want to test them out feel free. Using outlines are essential when dealing with smaller countries. Air Role: ASF Heli Gunships Rotary Captain Air Ace Ground Role: Recon MRL Radar SAMs Mech Infrantry w/ permission. Mid+ Size Country Navy Role: Recon Corvettes Frigates Cruisers Naval Captain Mid- Size Country Navy Role: Heli Gunships Corvettes Frigates Naval Captain Mari…

• Radar Decoy: 1 HP decoy units that are significantly cheaper and faster than national guard to build and maintain. Allowing for the defense of troop movements and coastal arty/radar/Sam sites by mixing in decoys. I believe these would be especially useful in 1x AvA style matches. - Stealth Snipers: Basically ranged Special Forces without the air assault and amphibious capabilities. Would lose stealth ability when the unit engages in combat (including at range). Range could be dependent on terrai…

• I’m sorry to hear it didn’t work out. We’re you playing solo?

• It sounds like complicating a game that needs to be simpler. Just remove the stupid melee from ww2. This is ww3. Or make it so that artillery has a chance to miss lol.

• Main Battle Tank Ranged Unit

MattBooth25 - - Suggestions

Quote from TheWildThing: “That doesnt quite make sense to me. If you are at war with someone and you have lvl 6 or 7 motorized infantry, they will hit an enemy stack before it gets to them. And a stack of whatever melee unit you have will engage any enemy unit they "touch". In addition to this, Arty can only attack in sight range if you dont have radar. To me at least its like saying you cant conquer a province/ city because you didnt hit the attack button. ” im saying, I don’t think the ranged …

The only units in the game I currently use are: Moto lvl 1 MAA lvl 4 Mobile Radar lvl3/6 SAM lvl 6 Elite Railgun lvl 2 Rocket Launcher lvl 4 ASF lvl 4 Striker lvl 6 Cruiser lvl 3 Elite sub lvl 3 I could forget about armor completely and it wouldn’t effect my play style, but either we get every new player directed to the forums or discord to learn or just remove tanks because tanks wouldn’t be used in ww3, im tired of beating every tank player until maybe I run into an arty player. Maybe the ques…

Quote from Teburu: “Lowering Arty dmg would not change a single thing. Stop making low effort suggestions and actually think them through. ” I could argue that it would increase the activity required to properly use artillery, another suggestion would be not allowing artillery to use its range attack when your offline which would allow armor vehicles to get up on arty players who are afk. I would argue for this by saying the game is set up in a very much you control the units actions, if melee u…

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from MattBooth25: “I know this topic has been discussed, I thought the damage reduction as the range increased was an interesting and new take on the situation, as I see people don’t agree. ” Quote from MattBooth25: “Quote from Teburu: “Too long, did not read. Not this garbage again … you want MBT with range? Literally just build Mobile Artillery. ” I don’t want a main battle tank with range, I want the range mechanic to be reworked. If you read you would realize I was…

Quote from Teburu: “Too long, did not read. Not this garbage again … you want MBT with range? Literally just build Mobile Artillery. ” I don’t want a main battle tank with range, I want the range mechanic to be reworked. If you read you would realize I was suggesting a way for the tank to have range while also not being an indirect artillery piece. In its current state with 0 range the armor units absolutely suck and I would think you’d agree. We shouldn’t have units in a game that literally jus…

I know this topic has been discussed, I thought the damage reduction as the range increased was an interesting and new take on the situation, as I see people don’t agree.