Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lost account

Bcold - - Bug Reports & Issues

I will try that thanks

• Lost account

Hakville For the first I never said that you should find out what I should do, I just asked if anyone could help me. By the second I had done all what I could think of and funny enough if you google an email to this game it send you to this forum and it’s that why I posted here in the first place. And by the third I have posted my issue in the forum for bugs and issues. So I hoped to find someone that could help me in some way so I can get my lvl 40 rank and 19000 gold back

• Lost account

Were do i send a support ticket? Because i can’t find it anywhere in the game or on the website?

• Lost account

Hi can anyone please help me I can’t find my account. I was in the game this morning and now it’s like I have to start all over again from lvl 1. I play from a mobil phone and my in game name is Bcold I can see it’s still there in the alliance Danske rangers I was a member of. so please help find my way back to the games I was playing