Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Creating Maps

Colight120 - - Suggestions

I understand you need to make a profit to keep this game going but being only able to have one map to choose from unless you are a security council member suck's, could it possibly get rethought and allow us to have at least one more to choose from?

• Airbase Damage

Colight120 - - Bug Reports & Issues

cool ill look

• Airbase Damage

Colight120 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hey, At war with 4 nations and no one has struck my city but i have air base damage and cant finish producing my Air mobile Infantry, no other buildings are damaged.

• Warheads

Can buying and selling warheads and missile launchers to other players become a thing? maybe possibly?

• Trading Between Players

I think we really should be able to trade resources between other players and allies. When trading with non allied players we could have merchant infantry that can make a trade root to that player and set up a trade contract : EXAMPLE 1: the player would buy 1000 supplies for 1300 money or how ever high the seller wants to sell them and they would be delivered by the merchants through air and when flown over a nation with no relations with it will not cause war with them. EXAMPLE 2: When trading…