Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't access my account !

veGGas - - Questions & Answers

people are mad or what you just said me Quote from Germanico: “Hi Veggas, just sent you an email - your account was deleted by yourself (user). I reactivated it, please be sure to enter an email address and change your password. ” how can i enter that email if i don't have access to log in Probably that's what you mean, after you enter the account enter an email address and change the password things are not clear I'm on the log in page and I'm trying to access my account the account can not be …

how can you tell me I remove my account ? from there is start the problem i don't remove my account and you don't tell me how to log in ID password i use exaclly my details and is not working i receive confimation of registration ! how can you tell me i delete my account ? from where, where is that option to remove account someone from your staff removed my account !

what's wrong with this game ?

can anyone explain to me what is happening and why can not I access my account? where i wrong, why my account was disabled ?

can't log in with my detalis, i have one option Log in where i need to instert my details, where ID L veGGas password ... and don't work what can i do ? if i try to use forgot password same can't find my details !

my id in game is : veGGas what happen ??

i can't access my account ! why after i close browser and re-open , i can't log in when i try to check my account and password , doesn't exist ! why ?