Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Also... it is not consistent, as I see SOME ground radar pings.... and not others

• New problem with radar since the new update: It does not show ground radar pings with my radar anymore. I watched an enemy stack take one of my cities, very much within my level 3 Mobile Radar range, and as soon as they conquered the city... they "disappeared". I moved artillery in range to attack the city itself, and it hits the units inside, yet there is no radar ping associated with it. I have rebooted the game and no difference. Anyone else having such an issue?

• PSA: UPGRADING THE SERVICES

MCRK - - News and Updates

Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Great; but how about hold off on upgrading new games if cant support current. maybe coincidence but odd new games listed first. ” thats probs why they postponed the new map ” It still shows "New" maps popping up filling up with players like normal. Not that I can actually JOIN one, but apparently some people are lol

• Quote from BonziBaker: “Did they upgrade include the increase in cost for the security council with worse service?? I just upgraded a week or so ago, BAD move. BTW, my game is toast. I got overran when I finally got in at the end of the day. I'm pretty much done with this game at this point. Poor management. Is there a way to get a refund?? ” Dorado would LAUGH at you if you asked for a refund. They don't care about interruptions/inability to use the services they sell you. Once they have your m…

Quote from Thunder: “How can I keep up with the fight when I cant get on the game? I see messages that I am getting attacked but all I have is a black screen. ” That's what my post says as well. We can't fight or react to situations if the map won't load. Glad I'm not in an Alliance Challenge match, as I would be EXTRA livid about the inability to play

Nice to know.... but can you fix THIS issue with the maps not loading up for hours on end? It's not my PC or internet service, as both are running awesome for anything and everything else I could possibly want to do, even restarted my system just to see if that helps. Been like this every day for about a month, luckily I am not in an Alliance Challenge right now, that would be extremely devastating. **EDIT: I can see the notification popups on the screen of my lands being taken, however obviousl…

• Servers down?

MCRK - - Bug Reports & Issues

The lovely screen I get to see for hours and hours...... and hours before it MAYBE will load up. It's like this even after system restart. . Been like this for a month, won't load the map to play

• Quote from KFGauss: “PSA: UPGRADING THE SERVICES ” I saw that post from Dorado, and like normal... they don't address the main issue. Updating "problems" with units/etc does nothing if you can't load the map to play. If it were a normal update/maintenance downtime, I wouldn't be as hot-headed about it. Yet like I mentioned, it's been going on for nearly a month

• I am beyond pissed about the game not loading... Same problem with "My Games" not loading, clicking "Play Now" to get to the maps, and they don't load completely.... all I see is my resources and MAYBE my info panel on the left with my username/points. I can easily open and play YouTube, Netflix, etc and no lag... internet is fine. Tried logging in on mobile, and getting the Black Screen of death lol. It's been like this for nearly a month, and getting worse

• Servers down?

MCRK - - Bug Reports & Issues

The company's mascot dog ran out the back door with the server... they had to go chase him down

• same here... 502 Server Error. I guess just wait it out for a bit, probably someone at CON tripped and unplugged the modem haha