Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So, I've checked out the links posted by @OneRandomPlayer, followed the instructions by Germanico, and found the explanation for it: Quote from Germanico: “Rule 1 of F2P games: make it as easy as possible for your users to spend money: you need to understand we have players who literally hit the "spend gold" button 25x or more. Deliberately. Real Life Comparison: how many of you are annoyed when being asked at a cash register in the supermarket if you "have a savers card or xyz" ? I certainly ge…

• I've already missclicked this button twice, and every time it happens gold is wasted. Simply having a confirmation dialog would fix the problem.

• Quote from Teburu: “Seems like a lot of effort just for publics? ” Public games are what I play; I don't know about other kinds of games. As for the effort, I'd say the task is simple, except for the replay feature, which is probably complex. However this is ultimately to be discussed among the engineers.

• Finishing a game in CoN takes a lot of effort. It's common for a regular WW3 game to take around 40 days to finish. And then, after a game is finished, players who spent several days on it, end up with little to no information about it. Finished games are just put into the Archive and then lost forever. It certainly makes sense to have a History page, where all finished games would be listed and available for consultation. It also makes sense for the player to be able to dive into a specific gam…