Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Newspaper casualties

Traumatosis - - Questions & Answers

I just want to know if the casualties shown on the CoN newspaper are just military casualties or if they also include civilian casualties.

• Naval officers

Traumatosis - - Questions & Answers

So level 1 naval officer requires a level 2 naval base. But max level naval officer requires level 5 naval base. Can't I just recruit the level one officer and keep upgrading him? What't the point of the max one requiring a level 5 naval base? Or am I gonna have to recruit him again or something?

• Aircraft carriers are pretty much the most pointless things in the whole game. I mean who would spend so much resources researching a sailing island that only holds 4-8 planes? Aircraft carriers would only be worth it if they could hold at least 15 planes at level 1 and 20 planes at max level. If not that, they'd be worth it if they could hold airmobile infantry so I could use them to launch airmobile attacks into enemy coastal cities. But no, all they do is carry a few planes. Honestly just sen…

• New game type

Traumatosis - - Suggestions

All game servers are the same, World War begins right after you join the game. What if CoN can make new servers where war begins after a few days in during those days you can prepare your army in whatever way you want, research whatever you want and upgrade whatever you want... Time before war starts could be like 20 days or 30 days. In all other servers, players have limited time and resources to research and upgrade things. A new server like this one would be a different kind of challenge that…