Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thank you for the mobile app version. I personally haven't had any of the major crash or load issues that everyone keeps referring to, but have noticed not a single person is actually giving you enough info for you to figure out if it is your app or their phones. I'm running it on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, with Android 10. I've seen several phone types named, but not a single one with a model # or what version of Android they are using. as this could be the problem. Plus I believe even on the e…

• Just a suggestion, but since Airborne Infantry act as Helicopter units while completing an Air Assault I believe Airborne units should gain the ability to conduct Air Assaults from Aircraft Carriers.

• Thank You

• Hello, I don't know how this happened but game 3185846 is an active game of mine. After logging out and coming back to the website a couple hours later this game is not displayed under My Games, after searching I found it on Archived Games. Is there a way to move it back please?