Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 'Add Nickname' option

darklives - - Suggestions

Yea, but he wants to continue in his same account, you know, gain stats on his main.

• 'Add Nickname' option

Hello CoN Members! (Sorry to make you read this much) The CoN Community is growing, so are a few YouTube channels, who record CoN. One of my favourite one, Melliodas Gaming, has been getting into a few issues during recording. People are recognising him. And you know what happens when one finds out. They Target on them So, I present to you, the 'Add nickname' suggestion. If a player is really REALLY well known like youtubers, leader board top ranks, etc, they can use this feature. For this, spec…

• The Almighty YouTube rank!

Requirements are pretty low, I agree. But there are CoN youtubers with an avg. of 100 subscribers. Keep in mind, this is just a suggestion, the devs can fiddle with the requirements and all. But if the community feels that this shouldnt be in the game, I am all good with it.

• The Almighty YouTube rank!

Hello fellow CoN Members! (Sorry for making you read this much) In the CoN Reddit, I have made a few suggestions for CoN. But no one seems to take notice, so here I am. Lets go! Why YouTube rank in the first place? Well, I think YouTube rank will be stonks for CoN. Why? Well, this is my hypothesis. When YouTube rank with cool benefits will be released, People will go crazy for that YouTube rank. And when they start making the YouTube channels and videos on CoN, just to meet the requirements. Thi…

• bruh, better graphics will explode my computer.