Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hiya folks. I'm Marz, or MarzSwankstir in game. I'm from northern Virginia, and I'm a college student, majoring in Global Affairs. I speak German as my second language at about an 8/10, and I am currently learning Korean. Most of my experience with this sort of game is with Supremacy 1914, which I've played since early 2015. I wasn't active in the forums over there, and that's something that I'm looking to change with this new opportunity. I look forward to meeting you guys and seeing this game …

• New Millennium Roleplay!

Marz - - Concluded Roleplays

Hello. Although I have not had as much experience with RP in games such as this, I have experience with Supremacy 1914, and I have a grasp of the differences between that game and this one. *Player Name: MarzSwankstir *Country you wish to play as: Sweden *Have you played RP games before? In Other bytro games such as CoW, S1914 No, I have not. However, I know what it entails, and I would like to gain experience. This seems as good a place as any to start. *I agree to comply with all current and f…