Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• check this accounts

Radionova - - Bug Reports & Issues

... Consider writing a thesis statement. I don't even know what you're saying about me? I have one account.

• Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Radionova: “They need to give me some gold to buy rare materials or go in my game and fix it because this is more than just a mild inconvenience ” I wouldn't normally respond to something like this, but you have just written the single stupidest post I have ever read. Accept the challenge and play the map as it is, or archive it and play a new one. If that is more than a mild inconvenience to you, then you're going to need more than free gold to help you. ” It…

• Yeah this freaking sucks. I'm playing two games as Russia right now. One game is normal: I got Voronezh with 860 rare material production on Day 1, and in the other have Novosibirsk with a 445 starting rare material. I literally will lose the game because I cant research anything. They need to give me some gold to buy rare materials or go in my game and fix it because this is more than just a mild inconvenience

• Russia's Rare materials City

Radionova - - Suggestions

Yeah this freaking sucks. I'm playing two games as Russia right now. One game is normal: I got Voronezh with 860 rare material production on Day 1, and in the other have Novosibirsk with a 445 starting rare material. I literally will lose the game because I cant research anything. They need to give me some gold to buy rare materials or go in my game and fix it because this is more than just a mild inconvenience