Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fallout style RP round

Patton789 - - Concluded Roleplays

I've realized that I want do make a fallout-esque RP. CoN is perfect for this. I don't have many details worked out, but I am curious if anyone would join/support this. People who remember WCD's RP's, RPU members, people who enjoy heavily story based RP, I'm looking at you. Any suggestions or requests of what you would want this to be like are welcome, and I have a discord server up for planning this. Let me know what you, the RP community thinks, and thank you!

• Several people have plans for RP's, but the situation looks rather grim right now.

• Alright, now its game on. Please remember to be realistic with nuclear power. The biggest thing that can ruin a modern RP is when EVERYONE has nukes.

• ~Name: In game Patton789 ~Country you would like to play Poland ~RP Example: Regarding your nation (the one you chose) ill find one soon ~Write one rule mentioned no landgrabbing ~Agree that you will follow the nuclear capability of your nation Yep ~If you agree that you will be banned if you do not follow the rules Yep ~Did you really read this entire thing? Yep Hey folks. I had decided to take a break from RPing for a while, but then Rick mentioned this new game. So hell, lets give it a shot. …