Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dear CoN Staff, In game 2951304, I was called a white supremacist by a player by the name of Yamato64. I know CoN does not tolerate such actions, and I know you'll deal with this issue. thank you, heer panzer god

• So I joined a 4x world map unknowingly knowing my friend from school would be participating in the same game. I know innevitably we will be on the school wifi at the same time. My question is what should I do? Game: 2236117

• Supply Arms?

Heer panzer god - - General Discussion

I would love to see the ability to send military equipment to other countries. Maybe have a new option. like how you have trade embargoes and military pact, you could have maybe a Arms deal option. This would allow you to sell excess military equipment you dont need or to boost a country already at war creating like a proxy war scenario. You already have this option in Call of War why not here?

• I was wondering if there could be a possibility of disbanding units you don't want or need. When you go AFK for a while it seems that all the computer does is build up the armed forces, and when you come back your overwhelmed with the military. An even better example would be in real life when units are muled commanders usually disband the unit all together. This would solve the issue of having a tank unit on 10/70 hp not knowing what to do with it. Maybe when you disband you could possibly get …