Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SERBIA WARRIORS

Demosten_ - - Recruitment Centre

forum.conflictnations.com/index.php?attachment/4654/ Više ti je muka da igraš sa random likovima! Dođi u naš savez SERBIA WARRIORS Mi smo savez sačinjeni od samo domaćih igrača gde jedni drugima čuvamo leđa, zajedno rastemo i učimo. Uslovi za ulazak u savez su: - Govoriš srpski / Domaći igrač - Aktivnost na discordu - Želja za napredovanjem kao igrač - Komunikativan i pristojan prema drugim članovima discord.gg/NqUfUjm5nS

• If you want to win on a map, a real win with full coalition, and you want to finish with most points then you must have a strong navy to protect your coastal cities and to attack an enemy. But if you want to go for a solo victory there is a way to not have navy and win. But solo victory is hardest to get. Also, aviation is good and I concur with you that it's the most practical, especially when you are a very active player, but air defense against planes always win. So everything has a weakness,…