Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Balancing Statement

Esuorbiroc - - News and Updates

Wait, what?! You could add a target to airborne and it wouldn't just WALK there?! *SMH* well cr@p, had I known that, I would have...oh wait, I did know that but I could never find that elusive sweet spot in the city where you have to land JUST perfectly in the sm@ck dab middle of the city in order for that to work. I just don't have the patience to zoom in, zoom out every time I had wanted to air attack. Now with the loading and unload times, when moving to a different city within your own terri…

• Latest Update

Esuorbiroc - - General Discussion

This update doesn't solve anything. It only will encourage players to either quit out of boredom or mass build Airborne and just send them ALL out to every territory within range simultaneously. You can feasibly take over a country within days this way. Just about the only way to completely avoid this is to just eliminate all Airborne from existence. On a seperate issue, why even update the game at all when more often than not, the result is to take away most players enjoyment? Most of the last …

• OMG my server is finally back up and running! Except now everyone seems to have quit. What a way to kill the game... Better communication in difficult times would be likely have kept more people playing. Hopefully those responsible will learn a lesson from this.

• Secondary issue, is anyone else having messages in a bug report somehow get 'sent' from yahoo? I was composing a response to a bug report on CON's mail system and somehow it keeps coming back to my yahoo mail. my bug report won't go through in response because they won't allow yahoo. I am very confused and frustrated by this whole server issue and now my support tickets won't go through! This is just about enough!!! [email protected] SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: …

• I still cannot access my server. 3 days of it being down now! This is past ridiculous! As of 8:06pm Eastern: Could not activate game 2,013,471 on server.Your game is currently unavailable or does not exist anymore. Please try again later.

• Quote from Cyclone46: “Quote from Esuorbiroc: “Still unable to access game 2,013,471 as of 6:08 pm Eastern. I can join other new games, but cannot access this one. It should still be active and darn it, I was winning! ” It is a 26 player game by chance? One of my games gives me a message saying it is unavailable or no longer exists. Mine is a 26 player game that was about 18 days old. The part that is annoying to me is that I had just spent about 50 to 60k on the game. I put in a ticket already …

• Still unable to access game 2,013,471 as of 6:08 pm Eastern. I can join other new games, but cannot access this one. It should still be active and darn it, I was winning!