Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Combat stats represent the statistical average in damage Using patrol reduces the risk of getting caught by AA and also it helps to figure out the AA times upfront ” Yeah, but the dispersion is also important. You can get an average value of 50 from a range of 49 to 51 as well as from a range of 0 to 100. What do you mean by using patrol? I was patrolling just outside his AA range, but I couldn't get any info about his AA cool-down. If my patrol circle overlaps his AA range,…

• Quote from playbabe: “I would like to introduce you to bomber, stats say 10 damage to building, it do 8-12 all the time. then that once time it do 60 max lv ICBM, stats say it do 90 damage to building. then that once time it proceeded to done over total of 600 building damage to my city. bruh ” Are you serious? Are the ranges really this insane? So does this mean that every once in a while you can one-shot 3 tanks with an infantry unit?

• Ohhh, so it's actually a random range? So far the damage values seemed quite precise and I thought it's always the same. Although a few days ago I hit a full HP Corvette (10 HP) with a Naval Patrol (full HP and power) and I only dealt like 1.3 damage. I thought it was weird, but thought it may be a bug or something and let it slide. Thanks for the explanations, random ranges make more sense although it would be more intuitive if the game stats were represented as a range (like 40-70 damage) rath…

• Quote from playbabe: “you not gonna let us know the full details? when does the AA triggered? before or after you hit them? ” Well, I did say that "His AA hit me once on the way in, I guess he hit me once when I attacked him and then once on my way out". That's what I saw at least, his AA triggered as I was going in, I took more damage when I actually hit him and then the most lethal blow was when my NPA were leaving. I counted three times he dealt damage. There were no other units in range, I s…

• I am a bit lost on how Anti-Air works on Cruisers. Today I tried attacking 5 Cruisers (lvl 5) with 5 Naval Patrol (lvl 4). The cruisers had around 313 HP (75HP * 5 but they were not at full health). My Naval Patrol had 110 HP (22HP * 5). The cruisers had 17.3 defense against aircraft. My Naval Patrol has speed 8.50. The end result? I was left with 2 Naval Patrol limping away at 29.3 HP. That was almost 81HP damage! How? It would mean the Cruisers defended almost 5 times. I read this: wiki.confli…