Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Second Cannae: “I spent too much time on this... forum.conflictnations.com/index.php?attachment/2888/ ” Egypt, Arabian peninsula specific unit maybe?

• They could be destroyed by subs but also could only be detected by subs.

• Space stuff

Greyhulk - - Suggestions

I think that even if it’s only on one map, you should be able to use satellites and rockets. Maybe even star fighters on one map. I think it would make the game more interesting. You would launch space vehicles out of a space port, or possibly a lvl 4 or 5 airport and could have mining ships on moon or asteroids. You would also be able to bomb from orbit and have anti orbital bombing systems on ground. Obviously this would all be late game and be very expensive.

• 63/64

Greyhulk - - General Discussion

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from BICAROS: “6 hour waiting for a new Rising Tides 4x ” Serves you right for wanting to play that bobo crap map. ” That map is fun!

• Quote from Job_ee: “Quote from thanoscar21: “Currently in the game, you only have ICBMs, nuclear ballistic missiles, and nuclear cruise missiles. How about adding different ones, for example, a B83 for the Western research doctrine, an RDS-37 for Eastern, and the Yellow Sun/Red Snow for the European doctrine. These would be delivered through heavy bombers, and would be considerably more powerful than the missiles. Thoughts? ” I like your idea, but maybe not more powerful nukes. EMPs would be a g…

• Quote from Hancock: “1. Hold down the right mouse button. 2. Drag around the airport with the mouse. Then release the mouse and you have selected all the units that are stationed in the airport. 3. Press the "Cancel" button of the selected units and all units will return to the airport ; Some people play mobile. ”

• Color countries different colors.

Greyhulk - - Suggestions

The colors of enemies are already slightly different shades, and allies are as well, but i think that for strategic reasons, countries you have no relation with should also be colored differently. This would make it easier to see the total size of a country including over seas, do decide wether or not to attack.

• How do I post?