Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Targeted intel

Lionheart - - Suggestions

the percentages don’t have to be exactly what I put, but the general concept is very needed. There would still be a 3 spy limit. And the “% of all armies” refers only to that nation. Also, don’t forget counter ops spies that will reduce the capabilities of intel spies

• Targeted intel

Targeted intel. Anyone who has used spies knows how annoying they are. You spend 30k, pay 2k per day per spy. All in the capital. The report comes in. And then you just get a list of cities that the player controls and their status of who they are at war with. That is the most useless thing you can get. this update would allow you to target your intel gathering. You could choose to receive intel on - communications -resources/warheads -research, what they have researched and what they are resear…

• Remove Elite Attack planes

Quote from Flat Stanley: “dude stop trying to be famous ” huh? I am not. I am just trying to see if anybody else had the same frustrations as I do and if there is enough to make a change

• Remove Elite Attack planes

They have broken the game. They are too Overpowered. They have made it so people with security council can invade 5 countries in 15 days. They can invade the AI countries so quickly gaining so much land and cities that would have been impossible without them. Is there a counter? Yes, but by the time they attack you their economies are 3 times as big as yours giving you no chance to even fight. It allows them to completely skip the strike fighter tech tree. The only way I can see to balance them …

• Organic warfare/new mode/rework

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Lionheart: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “When in reality the markets are usually dried up day 5. so your suggestion would make people even less likely to trade. And how is allowing some one to surrender exciting. Do you think if Japan surrendered in 1942 USA would have let them keep all their lands in philapeanes; pacific; korea; china? Or allow Nazis to keep all of europe? Hell no. There is no tap out in war and you get to keep wht you had won. ” ok then, no…

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “When in reality the markets are usually dried up day 5. so your suggestion would make people even less likely to trade. And how is allowing some one to surrender exciting. Do you think if Japan surrendered in 1942 USA would have let them keep all their lands in philapeanes; pacific; korea; china? Or allow Nazis to keep all of europe? Hell no. There is no tap out in war and you get to keep wht you had won. ” ok then, no surrender. If you read the whole thing, then you wo…

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Lionheart: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Actually Territorial Waters a Good Idea: Was thinking that lst night (actually looked up 12 miles from shore) so they could just make 1 little way point out. But better solution would just add a "Fire at any non friendly vessel". No Civilians in this game; either you are an active threat or potential future threat. Either way Im sinking anything heading anywhere near my area. And by Day 20 Im laying claim to half the paci…

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Actually Territorial Waters a Good Idea: Was thinking that lst night (actually looked up 12 miles from shore) so they could just make 1 little way point out. But better solution would just add a "Fire at any non friendly vessel". No Civilians in this game; either you are an active threat or potential future threat. Either way Im sinking anything heading anywhere near my area. And by Day 20 Im laying claim to half the pacific; the tax for trying to drive transports acros…

War. This game is all about war. In real life war can happen, but it isn't a "I feel like attacking so I will". That is artificial war. IRL There is geo-politics, sanctions, seizures of ships... Those are Organic causes for war I feel that is missing in this game. I am about to layout an entire rework and addition to this game for a SEPARATE game mode *trade. First if all, scrap the trade system in place. No instant magical transfer of resources. There will be 3 ways to trade. Land, air and sea.…

• I think we need repair yards for ships

• Issue with people going AI

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Lionheart: “Tell me what you people think ” enjoy not being able to play the game ” Is it even worth playing ff 90% are bots? I would rather play a few good games than many boring ones

also, if you like this, please drop (on first thread) a like to show the devs that this is wanted

• each tanker refuels one plane before having to refuel itself, then upgradeable to multiple planes before returning to base

• New Unit

Quote from Tifo_14: “But what would happen to the tanks once they reach a homeland city? And what would happen if they are at a higher level than researched by the country? And can countries other than Ukraine produce this unit? ” any country should produce the unit, original idea is elite (as in season unit like the railgun) unit because of lack of practicality so it is just a fun new unit that could have a use in the right situation

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “But you just said by the time get 1 stack no active players left? so you just wasted a lot of time for site seeing tour as 99 pct countries that go AI will have zero navy. 80 day games ?? geeze. Im winning in 40 days; think longest was 60 days. ” My game average is 60 days

• So you build a huge navy when you dont need it?? well i would definetly wipe you out before you launched first ship. I use my navy to actually beat live opponents and if i saw you building navy 3 / 4 I would sail multiple 5 frig stacks (heck even 1) over and wreck your cities and without any navy nothing you could do about it. what is pupose of resarching for 25 - 30 days then build when game is over? -------------------------------------------------- I go for strike fighters and air-superiority…

I think there should be a limit of 3 games excluding alliance matches. This would limit abandoned games because people won't want to waste a slot. Tell me what you people think

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Lionheart: “When I build my navy, I go for 2 destroyers, 2 cruisers, and 1 frigate. I do that for anti-sub, anti-ship, and anti air. It would destroy corvettes and frigates. Any powerful navy could destroy those frigate stacks. Can you please tell me the though process behind them. My EU doctrine max level stack stats 22.0 infantry 16.5 armored 18.0 atk air | 26.0 def air 13.0 atk heli | 19.0 def helo 6.0 atk missile | 9.0 def missile 72.0 atk/def ships 45 at…

• When I build my navy, I go for 2 destroyers, 2 cruisers, and 1 frigate. I do that for anti-sub, anti-ship, and anti air. It would destroy corvettes and frigates. Any powerful navy could destroy those frigate stacks. Can you please tell me the though process behind them. My EU doctrine max level stack stats 22.0 infantry 16.5 armored 18.0 atk air | 26.0 def air 13.0 atk heli | 19.0 def helo 6.0 atk missile | 9.0 def missile 72.0 atk/def ships 45 atk/def subs

• New Unit

Quote from PaskalSF: “Quote from Lionheart: “Quote from The Destroyer1: “The Ukrainian Farmers did not neccesarly go to war, they used their tractors to steal the Russian tanks (out of fuel/abandoned) But also, NO! ” really? this would be a cool nod of respect to ukraine. Yes I know it is not exactly like real life, but c'mon. Maybe only give them the ability to seize tanks in home territory and you have to brink it to a homeland city ” nah, Azov are nazis, supporting Azov Regiment and S14 is li…