allies sharing resources

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In alliance games those players are not userxxx but well known players. Many of them are paying customers.
      You can't just drop in to the alliance game with 4 alts. It does not matter if the share resources button exist. They will not allow it on public games.
      It's very interesting opinion that if they allow abuse and cheating "because they can do it by changing rules", it is ok for some of you.
    • Zozo001 wrote:

But this is not we've been saying, at all.Rather, you declared that something is cheating, even though it is not.
      What Zozo said.

AND, apparently Supremacy1914 allows resource-sharing because they want playwrs to share resources.

Supremacy1914 players aren't cheating when they share resources in Supremacy 1914 games

I doubt Dorado will change CoN's rules to allow sharing resources (without real people buying/selling in the Market), but if they did, after the chsnge sharing resources wouldn't be cheating.
    • Absence of resources exchange tremendously limits the strategic possibilities of tactical and strategic specialization.

Strategic specialization: a coalition player can quickly develop its economy to become the coalition economic powerhouse and support its allies, while having a small expeditionary force for the front line.

Tactical specialization: for example, a player who focuses on the navy has a lot of excess supplies but needs a lot of components.

For this there is only the market and coordination between allies is complicated even using Discord, it sucks, very lame.

Personally, when I struggle and wait too long, I end up spying on my own allies to find out their stock and buy with gold the resources that I am desperately trying to obtain. All this to simulate an exchange

Worse, only fair players are penalized. I have discovered that many players have double piggy bank accounts whith one goal boost their economy using the market, the inconvenience is minimal since you sell and buy almost simultaneously.
      You can't detect them since they don't attack and often don't care if someone "break the piggy bank", they looks like many barely active players. Many would stop this if you allow resource exchange in public games.

Sorry but the Dorado guys are stupid

Supremacy, Call of war, Iron order allow exchanges between players inside and even outside coalition and thus have much more strategic and diplomatic depth and aren't plagued by a double accounts epidemics.

So guys wake up and fixe it, with resource exchange for public games, Conflict of Nations will become a real gems !!!