Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Many nations had their cities reduced by one, not just austria

though I agree small nations like austria should not be reduced further
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Because they want to worsen our game experience and see how it plays out. I would have rather paid money for a version with the same cities, nerfing the entire bread and butter map of this game and taking feasibility out of navy and other units is not the way to go. I can’t imagine anybody is happy about this. They want to see if gold purchasing goes up by nerfing components cities. I’m putting my money where my mouth is and not supporting the game experience being significantly worsened. I refuse to spend gold in WW3 exclusively because of this. This map is supposed to be the most fun and now I don’t even wanna play it. Overkill is the only fun map at this point.

My message to dorado is this, I’m happy to buy gold and SC memberships and support the game, but just outright charge me for it don’t make my game experience worse and act like that’s an improvement, or anything other than a gold rush.

Give us the option to pay for the old version of WW3. I’ll do it happily!
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !
    • CDRCrimson42 wrote:

Because they want to worsen our game experience and see how it plays out. I would have rather paid money for a version with the same cities, nerfing the entire bread and butter map of this game and taking feasibility out of navy and other units is not the way to go. I can’t imagine anybody is happy about this. They want to see if gold purchasing goes up by nerfing components cities. I’m putting my money where my mouth is and not supporting the game experience being significantly worsened. I refuse to spend gold in WW3 exclusively because of this. This map is supposed to be the most fun and now I don’t even wanna play it. Overkill is the only fun map at this point.

My message to dorado is this, I’m happy to buy gold and SC memberships and support the game, but just outright charge me for it don’t make my game experience worse and act like that’s an improvement, or anything other than a gold rush.

Give us the option to pay for the old version of WW3. I’ll do it happily!
      TRANSLATION

*** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD