Worst Experience

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Worst Experience

So I’m currently in the middle of a 1x WW3 game. I’m playing as Colombia, and pretty much the entire Americas have gone inactive. I ended up joining a coalition consisting of Romania, Kenya, Iran, Iraq and myself.

There is only one other 5 man coalition consisting of India, Thailand, South Korea, Turkey and China. I knew this was bad given the fact that they had the geopolitical advantage by being so close together, besides Turkey. While I was the lone man out being by myself in the Americas.

But I still had hope we could win. Until today. Yesterday Iran, Iraq and Romania planned an attack on Turkey and launched it today. Things went south very quickly. Turkey was 100% prepared for an attack and completely obliterated most of their units in the water or with artillery. Every one of his cities was stacked with units.

Now this is where it gets real suspicious. Romania had ROW from Turkey AND he had units in Istanbul, while Turkey did not. It should have been an easy capture. But Romania never even engaged with Turkey. He remained neutral and was quiet in the coalition chat.

On top of this, I was currently being attacked in my occupied territories by SK and Thailand for about a week now. So I moved most of my units back to my homeland to prepare for an invasion, but it never came. It’s like they knew that I had stacked my homeland cities.

Well, they did. Come to find out, MY allies Kenya and Romania are in the same alliance as China, SK, Thailand and Turkey. I’ve been in this coalition for about 25 days now and I’ve just realized this. Foolish of me for not noticing this sooner. But what a great way to ruin a game.