Bad market glitch in game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bad market glitch in game

I'm having this problem in game (the game id ends with 557 and it's a *4 flashpoint map around day 25 at the time of writing the message. I was low on supplies so I got my boy germany who had tons of supplies to sell me 8k supplies for 4 dollars each, and he accepted but the increase did not occur. Is it possible that I can have a refund of the 8k supplies, or they are returned to germany? I don't believe it's fair for those resources to just vanish because of a bug.
    • Are you sure the game did not work as intended? Did you check for "buy" orders in for supplies at a higher rate per unit than your attempt to buy them at? If there were, selling will prioritize those.

Example:

You: want 1000 supplies
      Your buddy: wants to sell you 1000 supplies

So, you put in a "buy" order for 1000 supplies @ 4 per unit
      **** event temporarily redacted ****
      Your buddy lists 1000 supplies @ 4 per unit

Result: You don't get any supplies.

What was the "redacted event" ? Another person had put in a buy order for 1000 supplies @ 5 per unit and all the supplies went to him.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • hzfpsgame wrote:

Yea they accepted my order but I didn't get the supplies I shuld have gotten. And I'm pretty sure germany went into all offers and found mine, it was 8000 supplies are 4 per unit. He's rank 40+ so he knows what he's doing.
      Germany can't choose your offer. If there was an order or orders in for supplies totalling 8000 at a higher rate per unit from countries that the lister (Germany) wasn't at war with, then those supplies automatically go to the higher bid. And there are plenty of people who are rank 40+ that don't understand how the market works. Rank 73
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• hzfpsgame wrote:

Well, I'm sure as heck confident there wasn't another for 8000 supplies. Anyways the worst thing is I did the exact same thing with 2000 supplies and it worked like a charm.
      It could have been multiple buy orders, totalling 8000

hzfpsgame wrote:

For real. I mean it would not make sense to sell 8000 at a rate of 4 per unit and it to just ambush him because this offer was intentionally chosen.
      You can't choose who you sell to
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• As the Buyer, I think you should have created a Buy Offer at a price higher than anyone else was willing to pay.

Then when you friend offered to Sell, the game would give him the best price (the highest bid = yours) for what he was Selling.

If you needed to get your money back from him, you could have done the same thing in reverse (he offers to Buy something at a price that outbids every other Buyer) and you then Sell that item (to him).