Rank set back to 1 and statistics gone

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Icelus wrote:

Well I hope they fix it soon because I've been playing all day (it's my day off, I can play on my PC if I want to) and it's still showing Rank 1. It's quite infuriating when I'm trying to upgrade my Tank Commander and can't.
      If you skim through the many forum threads that discuss Tanks in particular and Armor in general you might decide that not being able to upgrade a Tank Commander is a blessing instead of a curse. 8o ;)
    • KFGauss wrote:

Icelus wrote:

Well I hope they fix it soon because I've been playing all day (it's my day off, I can play on my PC if I want to) and it's still showing Rank 1. It's quite infuriating when I'm trying to upgrade my Tank Commander and can't.
      If you skim through the many forum threads that discuss Tanks in particular and Armor in general you might decide that not being able to upgrade a Tank Commander is a blessing instead of a curse. 8o ;)
      You pooped the bed with this reply KFG, you definitely want to upgrade your Tank Commander to force multiply your artillery's attack.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Icelus wrote:

You pooped the bed with this reply KFG, you definitely want to upgrade your Tank Commander to force multiply your artillery's attack.
      Yeah - I understand, and I thought about that possibility.

I gambled on the odds being in my favor that either the player isn't using the TC to buff artillery or that they are investing way more into the TC upgrades than they are getting back in increased capabilities.

I might have crapped out when I rolled the dice, but I think it was a sensible bet.

And - I carefully chose the phrase, "you might decide".

We won't know until @Icy tells us.
    • Greetings Commander,

I'm glad to confirm that this new rank issue was a temporary issue and your rank is properly shown in your profile.

Unfortunately, during the last weeks we have suffered similar incidents. The team has been working on a permanent solution and we are glad to inform you that we will implement it in the next update.

Thank you very much for your understanding and your cooperation in this matter.