Bug of not updating the time of arriving, when province on the way changes the owner?

• Bug of not updating the time of arriving, when province on the way changes the owner?

I guess it's a bug and it shouldn't work this way.

When a unit goes through an enemy province and another our unit catches this province, and then the time of arrival is updated only for the troop which catches the province but not for another unit that just passes by it.

You can easily check, by checking the time of arrival of the 'passing by unit', then click to go faster and click again to cancel going faster. Time of arrival is very often shorter after clicking and un-clicking to go faster.

That means that the time of arrival was not updated after catching the enemy province, for the 'passing by' unit.

So when I am online, each time I capture a province I click and un-click to go faster, so my troops arrive sooner.

It should be done automatically to recount times of arrival for all the troops that pass the province when the owner of the province changes.

Am I right? :thumbup: