56 PLAYERS UPDATE 170817

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 56 PLAYERS UPDATE 170817

Dear Players,

for all you unfortunate souls not lying at the beach, we decided to bring you some goodness from the sunny south:

We updated our grand world map to incorporate another 11 player selectable nations - bringing the count up to an even 56. Why 56 you are asking? Because that was the number of men who signed the US Declaration of Independence and, as you surely know, Aristotle confirmed that the universe consisted of 56 layers: Earth and another 55 crystalline spheres above it. There you go, the Kabala of Game Design.

Additionally, we closely listened to your feedback (“Hey, there ain’t enough f**** money!”) and decided to increase both starting cash and money output throughout the game. Enjoy.

Finally, we created a first gameplay video for your amusement and information – hope you like it.

Have fun.

NEW:
      56 Player Map: Added 11 more countries to the map for your enjoyment
      Added VIDEO button to Home Page and released first game video
      Updated advisor videos with new animations and logos and content

BALANCING:
      Increased money output in the game by 20%
      Increased general player starting money from 50k to 100k
      Fixed the Streamlined Production Benefit for Attack Helicopters - reducing mobilization time
      Reduced all Surface Naval Vessel Anti-Air Damages buy up to 50%, except for Frigates
      Increased Stealth Bomber Speed from 8 to 11
      Reduced T1 Tank Destroyer Speeds from 1.5 to 1.3
      Increased all Cruise Missile Speeds from 7/8 to 8/10 respectively
      Increased ASW Helicopter Speed from 6 to 7.5
      Increased all Transport Helicopter Speeds by 0.5
      Increased all Cruise Missile Ranges by 25
      Unified and lowered initial Naval Vessel movement speeds to 1.75

FIXES:
      Fixed aircraft patrol not working against naval units
      Fixed aircrafts on patrol not attacking NBC protected units
      Fixed interlinking ranged AA being triggered even if not applicable against said unit type
      Fixed interlinking ranged AA cooldown being ignored allowing it to continue firing
      Updated some of the Quick Info advice topics

//Your CON Crew
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yak ().

• Can i play the older maps(The 26 and the 45 player maps)? They just disapierred from the map selection.Please return them.All other- :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :P :)
      THREE THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER FROM ME-
      1:When you play,never foget to research as many technology as you can-later will be useful
      2:.Don't overbuild-Or when the fuel bills come,you will cry .
      3:First attack playable countries-or later they will eat you alive.
      thanks for reading.
    • Germanico wrote:

NEW:

BALANCING:
      Fixed the Streamlined Production Benefit for Attack Helicopters - reducing mobilization time
      Reduced all Surface Naval Vessel Anti-Air Damages buy up to 50%, except for Frigates
      Very happy with all... I thought it said decreased SB speed and was about to rant but nope I'm glad to see it increased.
      Very good update XD
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Red Alert 2 wrote:

Can i play the older maps(The 26 and the 45 player maps)? They just disapierred from the map selection.Please return them.All other- :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :P :)
      Its not a new map, they are just adding new nations to the current 45 player map (or at least I think that is how it is)
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Just for reference, new nations are

Bolivia
      Finland
      Angola
      Mali
      Nigeria
      Burma
      Afghanistan
      Mongolia
      Belarus
      Ethiopia

And there a few new Islands which is awesome XD
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu
    • Seele07 wrote:

Why are the 2 Koreas not playable? The 2 Nations have a very big army. And now we cant have Donald Trump vs. Kim Jong Un :D
      It's a long way to hundredplayerrary

North/South korea are hard due to map scale. But pretty sure they don't forget them
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Countries are a "little" unbalanced, due to some having 8, or 9, or ten, but it's very small, i agree.

Further on the map, i'm sure more unbalanced maps will appear, but for now, the main map is the big "sandbox" one where... if you want to be the Malian Empire, you totally can
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Oceanhawk wrote:

Germanico wrote:

NEW:

BALANCING:
      Very happy with all... I thought it said decreased SB speed and was about to rant but nope I'm glad to see it increased.Very good update XD
      The bombers are big,and not fast. :/ At least i think.

Oceanhawk wrote:

Red Alert 2 wrote:

Can i play the older maps(The 26 and the 45 player maps)? They just disapierred from the map selection.Please return them.All other- :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :P :)
      Its not a new map, they are just adding new nations to the current 45 player map (or at least I think that is how it is)

If this is just a update of the old map-please make the old 45 and the first map(The slow world map or the 26 player world map) independent.More maps-more fun!
      THREE THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER FROM ME-
      1:When you play,never foget to research as many technology as you can-later will be useful
      2:.Don't overbuild-Or when the fuel bills come,you will cry .
      3:First attack playable countries-or later they will eat you alive.
      thanks for reading.
    • Sadly, it's not bloody mary. Calling for Ukraine being another doctrin three time before your mirror will not make it appear. It's a design choice, and nothing related to the consistancy of the game has yet proved a necessity for such a change. It's also very minor to other questions of design and balance. At least, it means that if we are to the point we your "problem" is the doctrin of a country, the game is near perfection.

For North/South Korea, the difficulty to make them playable already have been explained several times over time and topics. They are on the road. In one word : scaleThe countries added first are, as you can see, the easiest to implement, thanks to their landmass. They are planned. Obviously, there can't be a good modern wargame without North Korea.
    • Dante4670 wrote:

Great! But that's not what I expected. North/South Korea still unplayable insted we have some unimportant countries also ukraine with european doctrine still is bullshit.
      As explained many times, Ukraine has a European doctrine for balancing and because in the past few years they have sourced their weaponry from the west. Not Russia. In fact encase you are unaware they have been fighting Russian backed force using western tech.

You may also notice that its called "world 2020" so do keep in mind that 3 years from now, Ukraine will be even more armed with western tech.
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu
    • Seele07 wrote:

Denmark ?
      Have this country an army :D ?
      Absalon class are nasty :P

And Greenland, Faroe islands and Im pretty sure they have some Island in the Caribbean. A playable Denmark would be interesting
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu