In the Blood and Oil game,

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• victory sites worth 100 VP. get some marines as will need to take a few as on islands.

Just won a game in like 22 days; but think had 6 or 7 sites so at least a third of VP required. Most valuable ones are (suez canal .. cash to buy up mkt) and a few Rare material (georgia; afgan area and maybe russia) Oil ones over rated as by time get to generally not building much and no one really buying at that point.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

victory sites worth 100 VP. get some marines as will need to take a few as on islands.

Just won a game in like 22 days; but think had 6 or 7 sites so at least a third of VP required. Most valuable ones are (suez canal .. cash to buy up mkt) and a few Rare material (georgia; afgan area and maybe russia) Oil ones over rated as by time get to generally not building much and no one really buying at that point.
      early oil is great usually days <5 I can sell oil in market for very high prices. ans it nearly equals to another oil city a luxery u can't find on this map
    • true but if you arent near a site... cant rush across just to get. started with morraco and closest sit was half a continent away ;) did get that one off italy but need marines and a stretch to get < day 5. Victory sites are heavily skewed to mid east / asia ; Europe is at distinct disadvantage with think just 2 oil sites on islands and no rare or $$.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

true but if you arent near a site... cant rush across just to get. started with morraco and closest sit was half a continent away ;) did get that one off italy but need marines and a stretch to get < day 5. Victory sites are heavily skewed to mid east / asia ; Europe is at distinct disadvantage with think just 2 oil sites on islands and no rare or $$.
      I didn't play blood & oil extensively on;y india russia && and usa so seems true as the map ends a bit fast so no need for 400 = armies .
      and no need for excessive navy so oil is really not that important