The REAL winner of the season 5 updates

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The REAL winner of the season 5 updates

Hi, all.
      The seasonal unit elite bomber can carry 2 BMs tier 1... So BM subs can now carry 2 as well. After this season is over, very few can still use the elite bomber. BUT, the real winner is the BM sub, whose stats went from 2 BMs max to 5 BMs max...
      This update to the BM sub ensured that it remained the Best(not convenient) way to launch large numbers of intermediate range missiles.
      So, while the elite bomber is now history, the BM subs that are usually skipped in favor of land based launchers have made a comeback.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

Hi, all.
      The seasonal unit elite bomber can carry 2 BMs tier 1... So BM subs can now carry 2 as well. After this season is over, very few can still use the elite bomber. BUT, the real winner is the BM sub, whose stats went from 2 BMs max to 5 BMs max...
      This update to the BM sub ensured that it remained the Best(not convenient) way to launch large numbers of intermediate range missiles.
      So, while the elite bomber is now history, the BM subs that are usually skipped in favor of land based launchers have made a comeback.
      "in favor of land based launchers"??????

Whoever would waste resources on land based launchers unless you had no seaports?

The only time I EVER built one was for chits and giggles at the end of a Flashpoint map.

I always used BM Subs until the Elite Bombers came, and I probably won't go back either due to the mobility advantage of the Elite Bomber over the BM Sub. ... Maybe, if resources were really scarce.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • First off, your stealth launcher gets auto attacked the moment u run into anything, even though it is stealth, it gets engaged in close combat.
      Second, a BM sub needs a level 4 naval base and level 1 lab.
      U probably already have a level 3 lab somewhere, use that, get a land based launcher and you don't have to build any buildings.
      That's easier than spending 3.5 days building some naval base.
      Of course if u naval player BM sub makes sense...
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

First off, your stealth launcher gets auto attacked the moment u run into anything, even though it is stealth, it gets engaged in close combat.
      U probably already have a level 3 lab somewhere, use that, get a land based launcher and you don't have to build any buildings.
      What? So you can watch it crawl around at 3.5 or 7 times slower than a base ballistic missile sub? or 22 times slower than an elite bomber???? The time you spend building that level 4 Naval base will more than be compensated by being able to get to the launch point you need.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • ewac123 wrote:

First off, your stealth launcher gets auto attacked the moment u run into anything, even though it is stealth, it gets engaged in close combat.
      The point is to avoid enemie troops, but okey ^^