|RPU| Modern RP: The Legacy of 2016!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Valdrin wrote:

~Name: Valdrin/Stefan Löven
      ~Country you would like to play: Sweden

~RP Example: Regarding your nation (the one you chose)

It's been almost 1 month since Valdrin got the title as Prime Minister in Sweden. It is to early to have a conclusion but we will explain how it's been so far.

For us to have as correct answers as possible, we had to try and contact Valdrin. It took 2 weeks to reach him but we finally managed to book a meeting with him.

We asked the people what questions we should ask our Prime Minister and here are the fallowing 3 questions that got most votes.

Sara Pärström ''Ask him what hes goals for the state are and how he will achive them''

Tim Jörgensson '' Hey expressen. My name is Tim Jörgensson and am really worried about the Russian agression, we have many times seen the Russian submarines in the 70s-90s and i wonder if Valdrin will focus on any organisation to have our back or try to improve any relation with any country, if yes then wich country?''

Håkan Söreonsson ''Hey expressen, I work as a Police Officer and the crime ratins have increased lately. The police is geting more and more weaker, we have the same old equipment and the policemen's salary is not particulary attractive to recruit more and younger policemen. This effect us all since there is policemen that quick and starts working with something else. What will Valdrin do about this?''

We will interview Valdrin Next week so stay tuned and see you next week.
      ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Today's topic is a special one, we will talk about our interview with the Prime Minister Valdrin.

Our best journalist Peter Kadhammar interviewed Valdrin and as promised, asked the questions that the Swedish Citizens decided was important.

Peter Kadhammar-: We've got a question from Sara Pärström asking what your ''goal for the state'' is and how you will achive it.

Valdrin-: Am assuming Sara is asking what my highest goal is for Sweden. It's a great question that i will anser later on. Let me explain what my short term goals are and then later on long term.

Firt of let's start with the short-term goals. First of the unemployment rate is right now 6.1% i would like do decrease it by 1.5 % by the next year, it wont be easy but not hard either.

The crime rate has rapidly increased lately and its for some reason very unknown why due to it's suddenly increase. I will look on that very soon and find a solution.

Now let's go to the Long-Term goal. Sweden has this year a GDP of 259,8 Billion USD. It's estimated that by 2005 the GDP will rise about 121 Billion (380 billion) wich does not impress me at all considering the potential Sweden got. There are provinces in Sweden with a lot of metal and rare metal that previous leaders have not thought of or used it. I intend to seize it and start building infastructure and increase the industri in those provinces which will reduce unemployment by about 1% and increase GDP. To sum it all up, i want the GDP by 2005 to be 500 Billion USD even if i may not win the election in 2004, i will make sure that the next Prime Minister keeps this in mind.

Peter Khadhammar-: Allright, next question is by Tim Jörgensson expressing hes fears given by the Russian Submarines activity in Baltic Sea. Hes question is if you will focus on joining or just generally in any Organisation or try to improve the relationship with a specific country if yes then wich one.

Valdrin-: I know that the citizens have some sort of Russian-Fobia due to the Cold war and Soviet Union. I say it's unnecessarily. Instead of joining an organisation and break the neutrality thats been since 1814 would be a very very dumb move. We have now been neutral in 186 years! Instead of Joining organisations or make some sort of military activities specially for this ''threat'' we should commiunicate with the ''problem'' itself and thats infact what am going to do.

I will talk to Russia and discuss a solution of this fear many citizens feel.

Peter Kadhammar-: This is the last question by Håkan Söreonsson who is a police officer, he explains how the police equipment is old and ineffective, more and more policemen are quiting from their jobs due to the salary and how the crime rate is increasing. He is wondering if you will increase the salary so the career as a police officer is more attractive and therefor brings in more fresh young men.

Valdrin-: As i told Sara in the first question, it's unknown to me and many what the reason behind the rapidly increasing crime rate is but we seem to have the answer right in this question (Laughts). As i see it right now, we must increase the salary/wage and buy new equipment. A good paragon of this is Ireland and schweiz due to their low crime rates.

Peter Khadmmar-: Thank you very much sir for your time, it was an honour to meet you.

Valdrin replied with a smile and a handshake.

~Write one rule mentioned: No landgrabbing

~Agree that you will follow the nuclear capability of your nation: Yes

~If you agree that you will be banned if you do not follow the rules: I agree

~Did you really read this entire thing? Yes
      This looks really good! I look forward to you playing a modern Sweden! :thumbsup:
    • hahahaahaha
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Emperor Lelouch wrote:

Disappointing im accepted and declined without out even knowing why? i got neither UK or Italy and a message for a game that doesnt exist... atleast now i know coming back to this game was pointless.
      The game number did not work that I messaged you with? I am deeply sorry. You should have told me sooner. There is also the discord chat that you can enter so we can chat about this better.

I am in no way trying to disclose you from the game. I am trying to get around so we can round up our players!

The game number is 1751833 and the password is: legacy2k16

Many people said that they could not find it when they searched it up. In that case, go to the games tab and scroll down until you see a game entitled "Legacy of 2016!" That should be the game.
    • Irritator wrote:

Aeblemost wrote:

Irritator wrote:

Many people said that they could not find it when they searched it up
      The search function has been a bit buggy. The developers know of the issue.
      Great that it has been brought to an understanding! Some of the people who wanted to join this game have not been able to because of the search not bringing up this game :( :(
      I suggest that you make a nice support ticket with list of users and their nation chosen (correct usernames) then a GO can help you out ;)
      Dr. Leipreachán

Community Support
      Dr. Leipreachán - EN Team Lead
      EN Community Support
      Dorado Games | Conflict of Nations | Senior Support
    • ~Name: Sigmar1

~Country you would like to play: Egypt

-discord:Sigmar1

~RP Example:
      Squad alpha
      Of the coast of Magadan, Okhotsk
      On the UHO Special Forces Whitelight carrier.

++file rep, for commander Chang-Wi [LEARN BEFORE THEY ARRIVE]++

Corporal Zaket (from an area of former Ukraine)
      Squad leader. Highly charismatic, intelligent, Lots of experiance.

Agent luper (British Isles)
      Support leader. In case of breakage, operation clear-deck will be implemented by her.
      She will control the mission. Skilled fighter, scout and sniper. [QUITE SASSY]

Natex (African Cyber Islands)
      Hacking expert. Cyborg. Arrogant. [WEAR CYBER DEFENSE CHIPS, HE WILL TRY TO HACK YOU]. Very skilled.

Private Reed (Unkown)
      Been in various secret services in the Dark Ages. [DOWN TO EARTH GUY,QUITE NICE].
      Always follows orders, can be counted on. Good at basic jobs.

Doctor Velstat (From former Australia)
      One of the best doctors known in the world. She has various sedatives she wants to trial, good in live combat. [DON’T ANNOY HER].
      =============================
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

These five will be sent into infected territory.
      You're briefing will be sent through tomorrow, detailing what to tell them.
      You will meet them in the evening, in the Whitelight operations room.
      Good luck,
      UHO Military High Suprare,
      X

++++++++++++++++++++++++
      “Men, Women, Cyborgs, from now on your security clearance has been upgraded to a level 8.
      My name is commander Chang-Wi and I am the operations leader of Asian Special Operations.
      So, the sitrep:
      Most of the countries in north-east Asia have been affected, and their governments’ have collapsed in anarchy. We have put those countries in a deadlock zone, and will remain until the Zalix virus is completely eradicated.
      The virus is airborn, however we believe the hosts die before they can transmit the virus out of the zone, and therefore (for the meantime) it is contained.

From the Whitelight Surveillance Drones, we have found out that a certain International Triad, known as Kang, have paid a gang inside the deadlock zone to make a breach in the containment ring and turn over five virus-infected men.
      If they are allowed to get the virus into the already chaos-ridden world.
      However, Whitelight isn’t technically allowed to interfere in a deadlock zone unless it is a direct operation, which it is not. So, therefore, we cannot risk warning UHO high command of this, due to a likely shutdown of this agency, and then we perhaps will never find a cure to the Zalix virus.
      From intel, we know that the gang in question is very unstable, and, if the leadership was taken out, the organisation would crumble; and the blockade run would not go ahead.

Now, before I give you your mission I will clarify something. NOT EVERYONE will get infected.
      You have been chosen because you are part of the small percentage of the world's population that are have a form of immunity towards it.

Also, Only the weaker minded people feel the full affects of it. So, if must be must, a Whitelight operation force can provide extraction for you.

Now the mission:

++mission 1 rep
      You will break into the gang headquarters and assassinate Hokj Laak.
      Non-infected persons who aren’t part of the suspect organisation cannot be harmed.
      You will be dropped at 0400 in the ‘black eye forest’ and picked up at the same point six hours later.
      Avoid contact with persons not in the op.
      More detailed reports will be sent to your data-slats.
      visit the armoury in an hour.
      You leave in 12 hours.

X

I can only find this of a modern rp- this one from S1914. I usually have a more international post, for like the countries affairs, as well a a storyline thing running paralell.
      i would do an example of my frist post, don't have much time but would be happy to pm it too you if you need.

~Write one rule mentioned : Premium currency is not encouraged since it is not required to play in this RP

~Agree that you will follow the nuclear capability of your nation: yup

~If you agree that you will be banned if you do not follow the rules: cetainly

~Did you really read this entire thing? Yep, pretty excited!
    • Hello, @Mr.Mc32

Every role play is different.
      There are no general rules from the Conflict of Nation side on roleplays as the owenr of the roleplay which usually is a player, makes the rules for a game.
      For example in one roleplay maybe you have specific terms you have to follow, someone you have a war with already from the beginning and which allies you got, and what your specific goal is
      In other roleplays it just might be 2 different alliances crushing each other with nukes,
      Or maybe there is a roleplay where you're not allowed to have any nukes.
      Every roleplay is different! just read the rules that the owner of the role play posts and you'll be fine
      Have a nice day
      Mathex319

Conflict of Nations - EN Game Operator
      Conflict of Nations - PL Team Leader
      Call of War - EN Senior Game Operator
      Thirty Kingdoms - PL Main Administrator
    • ~Name: PhantomNiqht

~Country: South Africa

~RP Example:

With 2016 Ending, the great nation of South Africa has an uncertain path. With the United States in turmoil, and Russia continuing to expand its political influence, South Africa has been left to wade across a dangerous world. With an ever constant need to improve infrastructure, and its economy, South Africa looks to BRICS and its allies to assist it in their times of need, as South Africa will assist them in theirs. In a press conference, President Zuma released that it had plans to rapidly increase its Infrastructure, and its Military. "South Africa is caught in a Dangerous Game of Politics," he said, "and we must not allow ourselves to be caught unprepared for conflict between the many great nations of the World."

~1 Rule: No Landgrabbing :P

~Agree that you will follow the nuclear capability of your nation: I agree

~If you agree that you will be banned if you do not follow the rules: I agree

~Did you really read this entire thing?: Yes Sir I did, top to bottom (minus applications)
      PhantomNiqht
      PRIME MINISTER
      FORSAKEN REPUBLIC
    • Hey, is it still possible to join this game? If yes I´d like to apply

~Name: Rosarita Cisneros (i guess here u wanted to read the ingame name?)

~Country you would like to play: Colombia

~RP Example:

The reporters looked tired, most of them had waited all night long, hoping the doors to the parliament would open and they would be given the name of the new MoD.
      This last weeks had been tense for Colombia ever since it became public knowledge that Santos planed to appoint Rosarita Cisneros, a former FARC guerillera as Minister of Defence.

It had been hours past the announced time for the press conference. Finaly the doors opened and Santos emerged, directly behind him followed a dark haired woman, Rosariata Cisneros.

The eyes of everyone lay on the president as he made his way to the speaker´s desk, climbed the two steps and adjusted the microphones. The president seemed weary. He cleared his throat and without much foreplay he came to the point. " With great pleasure I´d like to introduce our new Minister of Defense Mrs. Rosarita Cisneros." before any of the reporters could ask any questions the president raised his hand, signing them to keep quiet "I know that the announcement of Mrs. Cisneros has raised a lot of criticism in some parts of the public. But it is time that we put that dark times of civil war, terroristic attacks and the bloodspilling behind us. Mrs. Cisneros is qualified to fill the position as MoD and also will she be responsible for the disarming of the last FARC guerillas. I thank you all for your attention."
      Without answering any further questions the president left the way he had come just a few minutes ago.

After long and hard negotiations with the leadership of the FARC guerillia President Santos

~Write one rule mentioned : Follow the nuclear rules of the map (That is about it)

~Agree that you will follow the nuclear capability of your nation: YES

~If you agree that you will be banned if you do not follow the rules: YES

~Did you really read this entire thing? Yup I did, no nuclear capabilities for Colombia.

I got one additional question: I couldn´t find anything about in in the starting post and as far as i looked not in the following posts either. Do you use only the forum and the CON Newspaper for RP purpose?